Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






he made a video for me! yeayy! ^^,

haha, sangat tharu! and totally in love! tu jela words yg dpt describe prasaan aku skang niy kott. hehe, thanks abang. love you soo much and thanks for the video! forever and always, I'm your angel. no one can came between us ^^, heyy, tp ingat taw, that video, jangan share, ayg sorang je yg bley tengok! haha, gile kuase tak?? bia la, tande cinte abang kn, so i don't want anyone else to see it okey. hehe. sory k syg, bukan tak appreciate your work, tp, its too valuable for me too share :) abang faham kn? saranghae! ♥

nik muhammad eqie hafizie, its youu, and it'll always be you! :)

 


thoughts about you always make me smile, taw tak sume tu?? hehe, seriously, I'm so lucky to have you in my life, and I thank Allah each day of my life, for blessing me with you!