Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






an escape ;)

fyuhh! i'd survived the first week!
yippee!~~ ^^,
and as for the upcoming weeks, i'm still trying to figure out a way to make it work..
need to struggle real hard for this sem..
don't want to mess anything else up..
had enough of it in sem1.. -.-
huu~
i'm spending my weekend at my aunt's place..
trying to escape from a life of a college girl..
but who am i kiddin?
like it or not, soon enough i''ll have to leave for college again..
kinda miss my life back then, during my so-called 'schoolhood' life!
oh well..life moves on, and we can't keep living in the past :)
hehe..me with my super cute lil cousin!


zetty with my lil sis, yaya! both r chubby n real nice to hug! hehehe :)