Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






2010

year 2010 hold both happiness and sadness..there are a few things that i wished i never had to go through, some things that i regret of doing,  things that i would love to do again, also things that i wish i can somehow put an end to..

there's a lot of imperfection for my life in 2010 i guess..but still, i have no regrets..if its so perfect, then i wouldn't know what is the meaning of living..right? hehe, oh well..just glad i made it through the year..hoping that the upcoming 2011 will be better..

goodbye 2010, and welcome 2011 :) please be nice to me mr 2011, teach me new things, make me stronger inside and out, bare with me..okayy? ily! :)

*hahaha, shes done it againn, talking to herself -.-
cik farah
have a pleasant new year u guys! take good care of yourself, till then, salam ^^,