Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






what i have to say, just read.

don't know exactly what to say today. sadness seems to be spreading around. *sigh. 

hurm, i didn't reply his messages, i don't know why. its not like i don't wan't to. i've been waiting all day- but every time i got it, i just thought, that i might hurt him again. once again, i ignored the message. :'(

*********

i'm digging through my inbox..all i see is his name,
 
opened it one by one..

i re-read it all over again....

*********

he said that i am his princess,
 
he said hes happy with me, and just me,

he said, theres no one else but me lies within his heart,

he could never find someone equal to replace me,

i've stolen his heart,

he even said to his mom, he wants to marry me,

hes the one who calls me honey, cutey, lovely, and beauty - even when my 'tudung' is all messy.

**********

i wish he knows how much he means to me, no matter what i've said, what i've done.

its always him that i want- sorry if i ever hurt you

i felt it too :(

>>jiwang? yeah, guess so. in a mood for this kinda post today. if somehow- got irritated, feel free to leave, thank you for reading.