Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






:'(

i'm crying my heart out......
"what is actually wrong farah? why are you like this? this is not you! come on, don't be like this, please. be strong, come on, stand up. there there, stop crying, everything's gonna be fine."

imagine that, comforting yourself that everything will be okay- everything will turn out fine...
how i wished things are a lot more simple than that. but noo,
it all went upsy tursy. :(

i don't even know how to respond- i've lost all control of my life.
and i don't know how to get a grip to it any longer.
the more i tried, the more it gets hard.
and each time, i felt my heart breaking even more.

i wan't to return to where i'm the one controlling my life,
it was beautiful and includes less pain.

now- look at me.
i don't know who i am anymore.
hurting people i love, pushes away the ones i hold dearest to my heart,
my grades went down the drain.
*sighh..

and may i ask why?

i missed the old me..
the one who is cheerful, the one who will tolerate more, the one who will give up rather than doing all the fighting,

i missed my smile, and how it makes my heart feels- so warm.
i missed my laugh, and how it makes me so alive.

now- i'm turning into a cold, unhappy, and pathetic person.
arghhhhhhh!!! this is killing me :(