Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






again, about us ^^,

i'm falling in love with you..more and more as day passes by..and i promise, this feelings were meant just for you dearest.. ^^,

hehe..yeah yeah, i know, i've been telling people about this like- all the tyme..
but who cares?
i love this kind of feeling, and i love him..

i won't be bored writing about us,
coz there's always something that makes me feel- haha :D
you know what i mean, *wink3 ;)

whenever i think of him, and what he had done for me for all this tyme..
its just so amazing- okay, maybe for me it is - i couldn't help it ^^,
if i could just share this wonderful feeling i felt inside each tyme his around or whenever i think of him,
believe me i would..
coz this is such a wonderful feeling- it makes you wanna jump up high ;)

................

..........

......

....

..

.

am i over doing it?
haha..okey okey, i guess i am over doing it a lil..
i'm so excited!! hehe, feels like my heart is going to popped out..

to you : bare with me, please..
hang on, bertahan ngan sy oke? we'll make it through no matter what..
insyaallah :)

you make me happy, so i'm gonna stick around with you ^^,
and you make me smile, so i'll be with you ;)
is that okey?? hehe

cik fara