Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






just thinking about it makes me sad :'(

dear you...

i miss you. so much that i can't stop my tears from falling each time i think of you. :'( we were once like twins but now, we're acting like we're some kind of strangers. continue living our separated lives. pretending like we had never share anything at all. why?? yeah, i've been asking myself the same question.

you have changed, i have changed - we have changed. and its tearing me apart. :'( things happens for a reason, i know. but why? why does it has to be us? and like this? the situation is such a mess. and i admit, i hated it.

i might look okay without you but actually didn't. i might be smiling outside, but i'm actually dying inside. sometimes i even wonder, if you went through this too? or am i the only one who actually did :'( we made mistakes, we both did. but we had asked for forgiveness from each other. and i thought that it had settled there. its still not, isn't it?

then please, please let me know, what is actually wrong. don't push me away when i really am trying :'( 

i know you are better off without me, but it hurts so much. 6 years is not a short period. we've been through so many things. there have been misunderstanding before but we'll always find a way to make it up to each other. so why can't we do the same thing now? :'(

i really am trying my best to understand the situation, understand you. maybe we've changed so much that the new us couldn't accept the fact. and chooses to ignore everything. trust me, i am trying. but sometimes, at some point, somehow i just felt like there's nothing else that i could say than -i'm done trying- :'( and it causes much pain.


cik fara