Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






maybe.

maybe i'm just jealous, because it is not me who makes you smile. because i'm not the one who can be by your side whenever you needed a friend. and that i can't comfort you when you're sad. and i don't know how to make you feel any better. it hurts even more when the thought of you might have forgotten me as you're surrounded by friends who are a thousand times better than me. i'm feeling insecure. afraid to lose this friendship. yeah, i missed you guys so much. i missed the times that there's only the four of us. but who am i kidding, you belong to the world. i can't keep you to myself- and i'm not trying to. i'm just trying to say- i miss you so badly and hope you're too although you have better friends there. and i'm sorry i keep my distance for these couple of days.