Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






i'm just bored :)

"and you know everything about me. you say you can't live without me. i'm only up when you're not down, don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. its like no matter what i do- well you drive me crazy half the time ; the other half i'm only trying to let you know what i'm feeling is true. and i'm only me when i'm with you"

this is from TS, "i'm only me when i'm with you". ngee~ i keep listening to her songs over and over again, and i don't know why. its like, i can relate to it somehow. weird? yeah, i thought so. and you know what. all of the viewers in youtube always commented on her link that TS stole the diary of every girl in the world. its like i'd said before, everyone can relate to her songs, that's why they wrote as such.

whats with this post about TS?? haha, i'm just bored i guess. plus, i'm getting quite emotional when i put my heart into songs after i had listened to it. awkward~ i know. haha.