Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






3a.m talk :)

assalamualaikum, hye peeps! how are you? weheee~ i don't know why, i felt like browsing down all of my past entries tonight. and my eyes snatched on something. well, takde bnde pn sbenanye. its nothing, no biggie. i saw a picture on one of my entries. a picture quote.

it says, "my head says 'who cares?' and suddenly my heart whispers, 'you do stupid' .." well, something like that. and you know what, i liked it. (klu ade butang like, nak tekan banyak banyak kali! wakaka) oke, xlawak pun sbenanye. fine~~

i'm just saying that....it fits me sometimes. i mean the quote or the sayings~ we're trying to convince that we're okay or fine with stuffs. but as hard as we tried, if somehow your heart doesn't agree, might as well try giving up. coz you can deceive your mind, not your heart. isn't it? hehe, anyway, that is what i thought. just trying to ease the stress over the-final-exam-is-around-the-corner-and-i-still-haven't-finished-my-revision kind of issue i guess. haha, till then, have a nice day :)