Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






happy times.

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

okay, so everything turned up NOT according to plan. it all went upside down. oh well, i'm not in from the very beginning, so i guess thats a sign that i shouldn't be joining at all. cried like crazy that day, then while waiting for my family to arrive, i fell asleep, only waking up after one of my housemates came into my room and wake me up. she said that my sisters are waiting outside. sighh. i got up with swelling eyes, went to the toilet and done my wudhu, then say my 'Asar' prayer.


i'm so sad, i don't even bother to greet any of my family members :( hurmm, i was rude, i know. but i'm hurt-so much. all the way to KLIA, i didn't make a sound, i speak only when i feel like speaking. most of the time, keeping myself together, holding the tears from falling again. finally, after long and long minutes of silence, we arrived at KLIA and my emotions are not in control anymore,  i feel perfectly fine. huu~


i started to talk, and believe me, it was non-stop. -.- yeah, thats the real me. hihi, kinda shy, but who cares, they're my family. so, slambe sudaa~ haha. okay, then we start taking pictures. haha, predictable? yeah. ^^,
my ayah,my abang, my umi and yaya. :)
me
kinah, me, yin.
thaqif, yin and man :)
man
my adik, me. (yes, i'm aware that he's taller than me)
me and kinah
yin and kinah
there's a lot more, but i guess this is enough. finally, a post with complete picture of my family ^^, have a great time with my family. "everything happens for a reason" yeah, its true. if i went out with my friends, then i wouldn't have this, with my family. :)