Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






important man :)

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to my dear ayah,
happy birthday to you!!!
(sorry ayah, i know i sounded terrible! hehe)

hye guys! today is my father's birthday! and i don't know why am i so excited about it. sheeshh! hehe. just a short post on this one i guess, nak kena study oke, final da dekat and i'm scared!! (wish me all the best, thank you) :) hehe.

and ayah, i know i could be irritating sometimes, but thank you for still being there through thick and thin. i know i can't thank you and umi enough for all this tyme. for all the things that the both of you had sacrificed for the sake of us. thank you again for raising us good, giving us much and much love. and sebab layan farah yg asek cengeng niy je. bg kate kate semangat and nasihat. again, i would like to thank you. may Allah bless you and umi always. iloveyou both :)