Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






random.

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

hey guys, what's up? (lame!) haha, now now, what should i write today? okay, lets see. today probably gonna be the last day for me in palam~ the sweet, bitter and the smiles and the hurts. yeah, a year! made it through the year after all. gosh, what kind of feeling is this. its like i am happy and sad at the same time. happy, because i've made it through the foundation. and sad, because i'll never get to see my friends from this programme again. we'll go on separate ways. but thats okay, every meetings have an ending. good luck friends! :)

speaking about random, okay, i'm don't know why, i kinda hate seeing my lil sis in such a way. you're happy once, but you let it go. i can't understand why. you guys looked so happy together, loving and all. this is so sudden, and honestly, i'm shocked. but i respect your decision. if you think this is for the best, then i've got nothing more to say. but just please. stay focused. act like you really mean it dear, don't play with fire darling. when you have started even the smallest fire, believe me if you keep on playing, it will get bigger and bigger. don't make it worse please. don't fight fire with petrol or something, whatever. in the end, the rage- it is almost impossible to be handle on your own. you're my sister, and i love you. even if you're over the limit sometimes, but i still care, and i do love you sis. so please, keep your words. i don't want it to get any worse than it already is.