Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






tak sabar :)

heee~ pejam celik pejam celik da hampir 3tahun gak ak kenal ngan dye ^^, n tarikh penting bg kiteorang da semakin dekat. excited? haha, ehh mestilaa! sangat sangat dan sangatla excited! hehe, 30 march nt, kteorang masuk 2tahun! bukan tarikh sbena, but kteorang plih tarikh niy jd anniversary sbb? sebabbb..kteorang start rapat bmule tarikh niy. ade la kjadian kjadian yg tak diingini blaku~ and dye bnyak bg dorongan n sokongan kt ak.


pape pn yg jd mse tu, bia jela, lbey baek kteorang n org org t'tntu je taw. bukan tak nak cite, but ak da bsyukur sgt dgn keadaan skang ^^, and i wish to keep things the way they are. :)


to my dearest pacikkk (hes not actually my pacik okey, i called my bf pacik -just in case you guys wondered, hehe) :


*thank you for everything, you make me feel special :)
*thank you for the happy times :)
*thank you for being true to me :)
*thank you for still being with me after all these years :)
*thank you for giving me the chances, to feel angry, sad, joy, and most of all, to feel love. thank youuu so much! :)


theres a lot  more things that i wanna thank you for, but it seems, i'm out of words right now, so i guess this is enough for the moment. iloveyouu! <3<3<3