Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






i don't feel good at all :(

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

i can feel my taste buds fading its sense of taste. any food substances that entered my mouth tasted bitter. :( i can feel the heat coming up my throat, making it worst than the last few hours. sore and pain are the only vocab that  i know right now. :( my sense of smell is fading away too. and i can't seemed to stop my nose from doing its job- secreting mucus. lots and lots of mucus. maybe some of you will say euww~ oh well, i can't to anything to stop it :(

my body temp is rising. and i can't even stand up straight. every-single-time i push myself to get on my feet, i feel dizzy, my vision gets blurry, and feels like going to faint. :( my coughs and cold is getting worst. my tonsil is all to blame, :( it is swollen again. and for sure, this time, my father would push me to go through an operation again :( i don't want an operation :(

Ya Allah, sesungguhnya sakit itu menghapuskan dosa, bantulah hambaMu ini Ya Allah. andai ini yang terbaik untukku, bantulah ak mengharungi dugaanMu ini. ak tahu ramai lg yang menderita penyakit yang lebih berat dpdku, tabahkanlah hati hambaMu ini....