Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






work paid off and i'm so grateful!

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

hey guys!!, what have you been up to since i am away? anyway, i would really like to apologize for not updating my blog for quite sometime, i have been busy studying for my test 1 in masterskill, and then came the holidays. so, i'm off the lappy and hit the road- travel to kelantan! yess~~ kelantan is my hometown people! haha, *starting to feel like i'm drifting away to 'merepek island'. urggh~

hehe, i have good news! well, some of you may know already about me, repeating my foundation in masterskill. and some may not. well, here i say it again, I AM REPEATING MY FOUNDY IN MASTERSKILL~~ hihi. okay, sorry. i don't know why i am so excited today. haihh. anyway, since this is the 2nd time for me in doing foundy, i am really hoping that i can do well this time. i mean like- really really really really really well! :) and guess what? i scored well for the test 1. at least in maths and IT. i got 90 for my maths and 94 for my IT. and as for english, i only got 70. i am so frustrated as the mistakes that i did in my english paper was so silly i feel like banging my head on the wall for a couple of times! sheeshh. oh well, what to do, i guess i must learn not to do such a silly mistakes anymore. i'm soooo hoping that i can maintain my so called 'prestasi'. i'm grateful though that my new friends and the lecturers have been wonderful to me. it can be quite lonely sometimes, but i'm glad i'm not left out despite the fact i'm the only malay girl in the class. they're awesome :)

and i have A LOT to tell about my holidays! so much to tell, so little time. i'm so so so so sorry 'cause i have to read up my biology and psychology for now, i have tests on friday. so i guess i'll continue my writings later. wish me luck and pray for me will you? thank youuu!!

p/s : thank you for reading and thanks a bunch for being here to share my joys. really appreciate it! :)
 hee~ this is some of the pictures from my holidays. there's a lot more to come. haha XD