Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






just a quick one,

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)


takde bnde sangat nak cakap. just wanna say thanks to someone. you always looked out for me ever since we know each other. sorry for being a bit cranky for these past few days, i've been missing you, i've been missing everyone. :(
it has been so long since i last see you, and them. things getting harder every day, and i can't breathe. sesak sangat :( but i know, kena sabar kan, kena tabah kan, Allah tengah uji sebab Dia sayang kan. yes, i know. anyway, thank you, sebab still staying strong. for me :')