Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






i didn't get it :'(

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)


i didn't get what i wanted for my birthday. i wished that :


  • me and you, nmehmy-i wish we're growing stronger, yet we're falling apart.
  • that smallest part of my heart, will fade away, coz i wanted to fill up all of the spaces for you and only you, nmehmy
  • i can grow up, stop being childish.
  • i would not cry easily.
  • stop hurting myself.
  • understand you -nmehmy- better.
  • stop making such a small matter into a big and massive mess.
i didn't get any of them :'( this birthday, is not one of the birthdays that i've ever wished for :'(