Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






my everything ;)

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)


it's impossible for me to express, with the words in this world,
this overwhelming feeling i keep on having for you,
it's impossible to fathom, with the springs of this world,
the endless love that continues to grow,
there is nobody in the world, that makes me smile and cry like you do,


its not like me at all but....
i want to live watching you, hearing you,
i want to have you live within my heart,
look at me, come into my arms,
you my every...my everything,
you're my everything,
love for you...


i've never won against you,
but the more i lost against love,
i become more happier,
there is no expiration date on my love,
even if there was the expiration date is never,


stay with me even if though it isn't easy,
even if i forget everything else, i'll protect you.
you're the true owner of my heart, my first and my last,
i call for you with every breath,
you're my every..my everything,
i love you, you're my everything.


yup, this is a lyric of a song. kikiki. suka! sebab lirik dye sama macam apa yang aku rasa. ececehh. gedik lebih kan? hee~ sekali sekala ja kott. takyah dok berkira sangat la kan.



p/s : kawan aku da bertunang. aku bila? kah3, berangan lebih! adess.