Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






open university or unisel?

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

assalamulaikum :D hehe. dua hari privatekan blog, tu pn rasa da lama sangat da. privatekan bukan sebab apa, just buat renovation sikit kat blog ni. hehe. ingat rumah je nak renovate? kikiki. I would never make it private, because I hope that maybe, just maybe. some of my writings would inspire people. selitkan dakwah sikit sikit, a reminder for myself too, of course. that way, tak meaningless sangat la my life ni kan? :')

cik farah, fightinggg! haha. korea plak tetiba kan. erm, sekarang, tengah pening pasal open university ni. course TESL tu would take 4 years and a half to complete, plus, it is part- time study. maksudnya, every weekend je pegi kelas. sebab kebanyakan yang apply kat open university ni da ada family and kerjaya.

then, ada jugak apply TESL dekat UNISEL. dah dapat dah pun offer letter. kat unisel 3 tahun je. still, tak tahu which one is the better choice. help pleaseeee?