Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






words.

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

"i'm used to it, it's okay."

i have always wondered, apart from myself, whenever someone utter this sentence, is it true? do they really mean what they said? can someone really be okay --- by getting hurt again and again over the same thing? or saying "i am okay", just makes it easier to escape from questions like "are you okay?" "what's wrong?" "are you in pain?" and such.

how lonely and empty they must have been feeling, to bottled everything in and shield themselves from the world. when people say silence is the loudest scream, i can't help but to agree. picturing myself screaming, a loud voice but only on the inside. the pain that slashed through the heart, a voice that eagerly wanted to be heard, words that needed to be expressed.

i have also wondered, if those words really are true, how many hurtful events have they gone through, to be able to gather up the strengths to utter those words? i guess, i am just too curious. to know whether is it only me, or there is someone out there too, who have this habit?

lets stay strong, beautiful strangers.