Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






please ignore.



(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

you know how people say you should not be taking care of so many hearts and let yours bleed? yeah. i get that a lot. and i remembered when i first started to blog. how easy it was for me to express things and express how i feel, without much consideration of how it will affect others. in a way, i was able to feel free through my writings. and it is okay then, because from the way i see it, life back then was good. much better than it is now. when there's too much crisis, personally, i don't think it is good to spill it all out so that the world could see the causes behind my misery.


i admit it is tiring. because by doing so, by neglecting how i feel, people tend to neglect them (my feelings) as well. honestly, i didn't expect much because what i did and still am doing, is out of love and i've accepted them as my family. but when things get this ugly, i'm not sure how i should feel or react anymore. who knows how much longer this would go on. i just want to stop trying so hard now, and maybe just stop for good. they say it is not love if you stop trying just because it is hard. well, tell me how long should i bear this heartache, i've been doing it for years now :'(