Life Journey of a Girl
Miss Owner

Point Your Cursor at The Picture Please :)



Posts Farah's Darling(s)

Stuff(s)

Welcome! Everything I wrote here is an expression of what my heart feels. Do forgive me if I ever offended anyone in any kind of way. Good day! :)


Footprints here!






words. (iii)

(bismillahirrahmanirrahim)

i used to spend a lot of time here on my blog. it has always been a good companion for me, a girl who once talkative. i prefer writing now, as most people around me would notice.

i don't normally talk to people about how i feel anymore. i guess that is a kind of sickness as well, when you're too quiet. and i think somehow --- i'm being too careful now, so that i would not feel rejected. i'm doing the rejecting first as the result of my self-defense. kot lah. hahah. merepek.

honestly, i think most people can see right through me by now. that although i have too many problem in the past, i am way happier back then. back when i am able to talk about how i feel.

now, everything is just so numb. :')